Are you looking for the best Bibione hotels for a perfect sunny Italian vacation? Amazing! I have been looking and looking for the best hotels in the area for hours, comparing amenities until I gathered the ones that I can safely confirm are a complete dream!
You’ll find the options arranged by price, from luxury to budget, so you can choose the one that fits your preferences and pockets! At the end of the article, I added nice bonuses for Bibione hotels on the beach and Bibione VRBOs.
As you already know, Bibione, Italy, is super popular all year round, but especially during the summer, so booking fast is essential for taking advantage of seasonal deals and package offers!
If you are in a hurry
If you need to book fast and don’t have a lot of time to read the whole article, here are the top 3 Bibione hotels to click on and book!
And if you want to widen your circle, check out the best areas and hotels to stay in Italy!
Luxury (€250 and up)
- Residence Serenissima – this luxurious hotel is in Bibione city center, only a few steps from the beach. It has a private beach area and offers amazing apartments with private kitchens and laundry machines for big groups. Finding family-friendly accommodations with play areas! The hotel comes with 2 outdoor swimming pools, an on-site bar, and a lovely terrace where you can relax!
- Life Hotel – wow, this hotel looks super trendy and fashionable! Apart from having a great location near all of Bibione’s main attractions, it is also steps from the beach. This hotel comes with 2 on-site restaurants, complimentary bicycle rentals so you can see the city in style, and features a sauna, jacuzzi, and steam room! Perfect for indulging in spa facilities and wellness centers.
- Lino delle Fate Eco Resort – this hotel looks dreamy! The location is unbeatable, in a green area with a private beach and just minutes away from the city center. Great for accessing nearby restaurants with local seafood cuisine! The apartments are stylish and come with beautiful private terraces!
- Hotel Amburgo – whether you are planning a family vacation or a romantic getaway, this hotel has something for you! There is delicious complimentary breakfast served each morning, including vegan and gluten-free options. If you have kids, they can have fun playing in the hotel kids’ club while you indulge in relaxation in the wellness center! All of this in Bibione town center with the beach 2 minutes away!
- Grand Hotel Esplanada – stunning accommodation in Bibione Pineda, the beach is only a stone’s throw away, and there are many restaurants and bars just seconds from the property, although it won’t really matter considering the fabulous on-site restaurant the hotel has! There is an outdoor pool for adults and another one for kids, and there is a complimentary bike rental and tennis courts (for a fee)!
- Princess Aparthotel – wake up every morning to a delicious breakfast that you can enjoy in the hotel with your family or your partner, then rent one of the free bikes and explore the city and all it has to offer! Head to the hotel’s private beach to refresh in the ocean and relax under the sun. End the day with a stroll in the city center and a nice meal before heading to your hotel room to get some rest!
Mid-Range (€200 – €230)
- Hotel Leonardo Da Vinci Wellness SPA – if you are looking for the perfect relaxing getaway, this hotel will help you out fulfilling those dreams! Their deluxe suite comes with a spa bath, so you can let go of all your worries in privacy after spending a beautiful day swimming in any of the hotel’s pools, sunbathing in the private beach area, or simply walking in the town center!
- Hotel Montecarlo – perfect for enjoying beachfront views and proximity to the sea! If you are traveling with your partner, know that this hotel offers an amazing swimming pool, spa, and wellness center with a jacuzzi where you’ll have a blast! If you are traveling with your family, you will love the family apartments with sea views, and the little ones will love the kid’s club and the game room! It doesn’t matter who you travel with. There is something for you in this hotel!
- Hotel Astoria – if you want to feel at home, this hotel is the right one for you! The helpful hotel staff will accommodate and help you with everything you need. Imagine waking up to a delicious breakfast with traditional Italian cakes and the most amazing coffee – all included with your stay. The hotel comes with a big sun terrace and an even bigger pool, and if you prefer the ocean it’s just a minute away!
- Residenza Turistica Alberghiera Blue Marine – if you are feeling like having an adventurous holiday, this hotel is waiting for you! Its amazing location near central Bibione and the beach makes it the perfect place to try water sports like windsurfing and canoeing! Go to the hotel’s front desk and book some classes for a fee, but before heading to the classes, don’t forget to fill your tummy with (free) breakfast at the hotel!
- Hotel Ariston – this hotel has a lovely classic vibe! One of my favorite aspects of this accommodation is the incredible garden area, with the swimming pool and terrace with beach furniture to relax as you should in summertime! The hotel’s private beach area is only a few seconds away from the property, and the rooms can host a maximum of 3 guests.
- Hotel Ca’ D’Oro – oh my God! This hotel looks so luxurious, it feels like a princess house! It is located in the city center of Bibione, only a few minutes walk from the beach. I highly recommend using their bicycle rental service to explore the area in style and dining in the on-site restaurant. Couples should book the suite for their honeymoon or romantic getaway! You’ll thank me later!
Budget (up to €190)
- Hotel Villa Angelina – this hotel has everything you need for a perfect stay! Apart from the incredibly central location and proximity to the beach and private beach area, this hotel comes with an on-site restaurant and bar, free parking, and a completely free breakfast every morning. The rooms are super spacious and come with air conditioning and a private balcony to relax with a view!
- Hotel San Marco – located in Bibione Pineda, this hotel features an elegant and modern style that will make you feel like a celebrity! The accommodation’s garden is stunning and comes with an outdoor pool with sea-salt water and a jacuzzi. Nothing better than relaxing under the sun with a drink! You could use the free bike rental service to go to the hotel’s private beach area!
- Hotel Renania – wow! This hotel’s breakfast looks like a feast, with many cakes, croissants, sandwiches, fruits, muesli, yogurt, and more! You’ll be so full you will not even be hungry for lunch! The rooms look super modern and cozy. Some come with a balcony and a great view of the hotel’s garden, and the biggest room can host a maximum of 3 guests.
- Alla Pergola – this hotel looks completely stunning! It is hard to believe it is a budget hotel and not a 5-star property. Its style is modern and artsy, the rooms have nice murals and furniture that will make you feel in a deluxe environment, and most have a balcony. All the guests can enjoy a free breakfast every morning to then feel energized to visit the nearby shops and beaches!
- Hotel Lily – simple, classic, and with all the amenities you need to make your stay an absolute dream! There is an on-site restaurant in the hotel facilities, but if you feel like trying as many restaurants as possible, you have them just steps away from the hotel. The rooms are colorful, and if you are traveling with kids, the family room admits 2 adults and 2 kids!
Find more hotels in Bibione
BONUS 1: Bibione hotels on the beach
Apart from giving you the best Bibione hotels, I thought you could benefit from the best Bibione hotels on the beach. All you need to do to spend some time on the sand and ocean is to step out of your hotel!
The prices per night for these accommodations go from €220 to €580.
1. Costa Rica Bibione SPA
If you are looking for the perfect getaway with your partner, this hotel has the perfect futuristic vibe, you will feel like you are in a spaceship! The rooms have fun, colorful lights, and all of them come with a spa bath, and some of them with sauna access. Apart from being on the beachfront, this hotel is next to all the cool restaurants and shops from the city center.
2. Hotel Ambassador
Wow! This hotel has the most stunning rooftop terrace, with a jacuzzi and a bar, perfect for enjoying the views on a nice summer evening with a fruity drink! There is an indoor swimming pool available to all guests and a fitness center with the most incredible views! I recommend the deluxe double room, which comes with a private sauna!
3. Hotel La Serena
Oh my god! This hotel looks so cozy, so artsy! The location is incredible, right in the center of Bibione. The facade of the building looks taken out of a fairy tale with the terrace furniture, balconies, and flowers! The rooms are modern and come with beautiful murals, and the biggest room can host up to 4 guests.
4. HVB 34 Lifestyle 4S
This hotel will make you feel cozy and pampered with the amazing and accommodating staff. The roof terrace comes with an amazing swimming pool, and there is a sunbathing session for all those who love to lay under the sun like a lizard! Every morning you can enjoy a free breakfast, perfect to start the day with energy!
5. Hotel Karibe
This stunning hotel is not only located by the beachfront, but it also comes with a private beach area, so amazing beach seats and views are guaranteed! This hotel offers themed nights and bicycle rentals for a fee, which I highly recommend! If you are traveling with your family, the apartment with a terrace can host 6 guests.
6. Hotel Las Vegas
Oh, my lord! This hotel’s complimentary breakfast looks amazing, and the amount of homemade cakes and pastries is incredible! The hotel is a few minutes from the city center and just in front of the beach. The private beach area is great for those who like to sunbathe or play beach volleyball!
BONUS 2: Best Bibione VRBOs
You know me! I love to spoil you, and that is why apart from the best Bibione hotels, and the best Bibione hotels on the beach, I have the best Bibione VRBOs in case you want something different and special.
The price per night for these accommodations goes from €120 to €260!
1. Head House with Pool
I am obsessed with this accommodation! The color theme is just incredible, everything in lovely shades of blue that just remind you of the beautiful ocean, located only a few steps away from the property. The broad garden features a grill and comfy furniture. There are 2 rooms in the house with enough beds to host a total of 8 guests.
2. Apartment Giusi in Bibiones
Do you want to feel right at home? This property has something special in its classic decoration that will make you feel like a local. The property can host a total of 6 guests, and pets are welcome (check with the land owner for fees). There is a beautiful path that will take you to white sand beaches from the house!
3. Adorable Casetta
This casetta is the perfect place for a family-friendly vacation! Honestly, it looks so dreamy, everything has a warm and welcoming orange tone. The beach is just steps away from the house, and there are bicycles at your disposal in case you want to explore the area! The property comes with 2 bedrooms and can host 8 guests, making it perfect for families (or friend groups)!
FAQs about Bibione hotels
🏖️ Which Bibione hotel is located by the beach?
There are plenty of Bibione hotels located by the beach, I even added a whole bonus section on them. But here are my 2 favorite hotels located by the beach: Costa Rica Bibione SPA and Hotel La Serena.
🏘️ Which is the best apartment accommodation to stay in Bibione?
⛱️ Which is the best Bibione hotel with a private beach area?
🌅 Which hotel is the best one for a short trip from Bibione to Venice?
That is a wrap for today, my sweet travelers! Those were the best Bibione hotels out there, plus a great bonus of the best Bibione hotels on the beach and Bibione VRBOs! Honestly, I am blown away by the amazing options, and I am more than sure that you will find the hotel rooms of your dreams in this article!
To be fair, I would love to stay in any of these amazing hotels, they all look incredible, but if I had to choose my top 2 favorites, I’d go with:
- Hotel Ca’ D’Oro – this hotel looks taken from a princess movie. All the decorations are amazing, and it is located near the beach!
- Hotel Ambassador – after a long day sunbathing at the hotel’s beach area, I want a fruity drink on the hotel’s roof terrace, stunning!
Which of these hotels was your favorite? Have you ever stayed in any of them? Let me know in the comments, and if you have a question, ask away. I am here to help!
After checking the hotels go and book them as soon as you make a decision. These hotels tend to book super fast!
Until the next adventure,
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!