Are you looking for the perfect hotel in Siracusa for your upcoming Italian vacation? Great, because I have been looking and looking for the best hotel rooms in the area, comparing amenities and locations, until I gathered the very best options for a perfect holiday!
The hotels in this article are arranged by price, starting with the most luxurious hotels, followed by the mid-range ones, and last, the budget hotels! And since I love spoiling you, at the end of the article, I added a bonus with 5-star hotels in Siracusa, Italy, so you have even more options to choose from!
Siracusa, Sicily, is one of the most beautiful places in Italy, with old buildings, important landmarks, and the most stunning deep blue sea. So if you want to secure the room of your dreams, it is vital you book in advance!
If you are in a hurry
If you don’t have a lot of time and need to book your hotel room fast, here you have the top 3 Siracusa hotel options you can’t go wrong with!
Since some of the hotels are a little further away from Siracusa, here’s a map to help you understand the hotel’s locations better!
Luxury (€230 and up)
- Minareto – if you want to feel like a celebrity, you must stay in this hotel. The elegance and luxury it emanates are incredible! It is located by the Plemmirio beachfront and comes with a private beach area, which means you will always have a spot to sunbathe at the beach and amazing views. Some rooms come with a private pool on the terrace and either a sea view or surrounded by beautiful olive trees.
- Algilà Ortigia Charme Hotel – wow! This hotel features the most stunning architecture and decoration, with its exposed old bricks and tiles giving it a special old charm! Located in Ortigia, the beach is only a few minutes walk away, and you can see the ocean from the hotel. There is a complimentary Italian breakfast for all the guests, and some of their rooms can host parties of 6.
- B&B Porta Marina Ortigia – located in Ortigia, this hotel looks like a deluxe Italian villa, with beautiful stone walls, carved wood furniture indoors, iron furniture on the terraces, and marble in the bathrooms! Imagine having a traditional Italian breakfast on your private terrace overlooking the ocean! A total dream!
P.S. If you want to find out which are the best areas to stay in Sicily, then check out our article!
- Hotel Roma – what a lovely picturesque hotel! My favorite feature of the hotel is the terrace in the front of the hotel, where you can sit and have a complimentary breakfast every morning with stunning views of Ortigia’s town center! After breakfast, indulge in walking through the center, visiting shops, or walking to the beach. After a long day exploring and sunbathing, relax in a sauna session at the hotel!
- Palazzo Gilistro – this hotel is perfect for all travelers looking for a cozy and stylish hotel in the middle of Ortigia’s town center and its main attractions! Apart from the excellent style and location, this hotel has the nicest staff that will make you feel right at home. Enjoy a free breakfast, make use of the spa and wellness center facilities, or play billiards! For couples, I recommend the double room with a spa bath to enhance the vacation!
- Caportigia Boutique Hotel – such a modern and stylish hotel located near Piazza Pantheon and Siracusa main train station. There are bicycle rentals for a fee in case you want to explore the city in style! The views from the terrace are completely stunning, and the Deluxe Room with a Private Terrace comes with a private hot tub, perfect for relaxing in privacy while sipping on a drink!
Mid-Range (€140 – €220)
- Hotel Casale Milocca – located in Arenella, this hotel is the perfect oasis for those looking for a wholesome and relaxing vacation! The hotel is located by the beachfront in a secluded area, there is a stunning garden with flowers and olive trees surrounding the rooms and terraces, and there are 2 outdoor swimming pools on the terrace. The style is cozy and luxurious!
- La Residenza del Reginale – wouldn’t it be lovely to wake up to free traditional Italian cakes, fruit, and delicious coffee every morning and enjoy them with views of the old town of Ortigia? I know, dreamy! The hotel is not far from the beach, and all the rooms feature vintage furniture, but some of them even come with a private balcony with views of the city. I recommend booking one of their paid theme night dinners for a memorable time!
- Calafatari B&B – this hotel is located only a 15-minute walk away from Siracusa city center and all of its main attractions. The hotel rooms look spotless, and the bathrooms are super modern. All of the rooms come with a little old-school balcony that will make you feel like you are in a movie!
- Dimora Archimedea – located in Siracusa and with the Archeological Park of Neapolis just a few minutes walk away, this hotel features the most unique style! It has nothing to envy a luxury hotel. You can enjoy a free breakfast of homemade Italian cakes and pastries or sit by the fireplace and enjoy a glass of wine. All the rooms have an old-world charm, and the biggest can host up to 4 guests.
- Aretusa Vacanze B&B – stay in a family-run hotel and feel like you are right at home! The hotel is located in Ortigia and comes with a little rooftop terrace where you can enjoy an aperitif or a free breakfast. The rooms are beautiful, and some of them come with the most stunning paintings on the ceilings that will make you feel like you are in a different time. All rooms come with a kitchenette, the biggest room can host 3 guests!
- B&B Le Saline – wow! This bed and breakfast in Fonte Ciane looks unique, the beach is seconds away from the property, and you can find a stunning garden and a terrace on the hotel grounds. From afar, you can see the ocean and palm trees. All the rooms feature a special theme, and most of them come with a private terrace or balcony overlooking the sea or the garden!
Budget (up to €120)
- Near Ortigia – start the day with a slice of crostata, a mini panini, coffee, and juice, then head out to Siracusa city center, which is only a 15-minute walk away from the hotel, and enjoy everything the city has to offer! The hotel has a nice theme color with white tones and blue. The rooms are modern and minimalistic, some come with balconies, and all can host a maximum of 2 guests!
- B&B Siracusa – this hotel’s location is simply unbeatable. It is located right in the middle of Siracusa city center and only a 15-minute walk from the Roman Amphitheatre. All the rooms and apartments at the hotel come with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV, and select rooms like the Deluxe Double Room, with a balcony and a private pool!
- Terra&Mare B&B – oh my God! I am completely blown away by this hotel. It might be a budget hotel, but oh boy, It looks amazing! The shared terrace with views of the city and the harbor is astonishing, and every morning a complete breakfast will be served there! The rooms are cozy, come with a mini fridge, and their bathroom is spacious and modern!
- Le Nuvole – if you want an amazing family vacation on a budget, this Ortigia hotel will still make you and your family feel like celebrities! The architectural style of the hotel is beautiful, and they offer family rooms for up to 4 family members. Some of these rooms come with a spacious balcony where you can enjoy a lovely meal or simply relax!
- Archimede’s Rooms – this hotel is a short walk from the city center of Siracusa and has all the ruins and archeological sites just a stone’s throw away! The property looks super modern and artsy, I imagine young people would love staying at this hotel! A big plus is the complimentary breakfast and the free parking!
- B&B Villa Pia – stay in this Fonte Ciane hotel, and enjoy the hotel’s patio with furniture and an oven-style brick grill. There is a small playground for kids, and every morning you can enjoy a breakfast that serves from cakes to cannoli! Their family rooms can host up to 5 guests, and their king rooms come with a balcony and sea views!
Find more hotels in Siracusa
BONUS: 5-star hotels in Siracusa, Italy
You know me, I love spoiling you! That is why finding the best hotel in Siracusa for you is a must. If the luxury options in the list above were not enough, check out this incredible bonus of the best 5-star hotels in Siracusa, Italy. If there is anything better than an Italian-style vacation, it has to be a deluxe and luxurious Italian-style vacation.
This is your time to relax and indulge, so why not stay in a hotel that offers everything you need and more? The price per night for these hotels is around €200 to €500 for 2 adults.
1. Grand Hotel Des Etrangers
This hotel is exquisite! Staying here, you will feel like you’re sleeping in the Versace mansion. Beautiful paintings decorate the walls, Renaissance-style murals on the ceilings, sculptures, and rooms with deluxe furniture, carved wood chests of drawers, fireplaces, balconies with views, and marble bathrooms. The hotel offers a delicious complimentary breakfast.
2. Wellness Spa Hotel Principe Fitalia
Wow, this hotel is everything! It reminds me of one of the last scenes of La Dolce Vita when they have the house party and then walk together to the beach! This hotel is located in Fanusa and comes with a private beach area. It has the most stunning garden with an enormous swimming pool with cabanas, which gives it a tropical vibe! The spa and wellness center also offers a wide range of treatments!
3. Ortea Palace, Sicily, Autograph Collection
Oh, la la! As the name of the hotel indicates, this accommodation really looks like a palace! This hotel would be perfect for couples on a romantic trip! Apart from an incredible, luxurious style featuring marble columns , this hotel has a fitness center, an on-site restaurant, and a spa and wellness center. I recommend their One-Bedroom Bi-Level King Suite to all couples, it has amazing views and a soaking tub!
4. Palazzo Salomone
This hotel is the perfect combination between modern Italian style and an old architectural style! This hotel is in Ortigia and has the ocean, only a few steps from the property. The property features live show events on-site, and you could join a lovely cooking class for a fee. One of the best aspects of this hotel is the spa center which comes with a hot tub and a sauna.
5. Grand Hotel Ortigia
I am in complete awe! The harbor, city, and mountain views you can admire from the hotel are dreamy, and the complimentary breakfast looks more than delicious, and the hotel offers bicycle rentals, hiking, and walking tours you can book in their front desk for a fee. I suggest booking one of their rooms with spa access.
6. Borgo di Luce I Monasteri Golf Resort & SPA
This hotel is located in Monastery di Sopra and is the perfect accommodation for all of those looking to spend time surrounded by beautiful nature in a luxurious Villa. The surroundings will make you feel all easy and breezy, and the property features a big spa! If you are a golf fan, there is a golf course located only 2 miles (3 km) away from the property, and you can use it for a fee.
FAQs about hotels in Siracusa
🌊 Which Siracusa hotel is located by the beachfront?
🏊 Which Siracusa hotel comes with a private pool?
I have mentioned so many, but some of the best are B&B Siracusa (a plunge pool) and Minareto, a private pool with a terrace.
👩❤️👩 Which Siracusa hotels are best for couples?
👪 Which Siracusa hotel is best for families?
That is a wrap for today, my lovely humans! Have you found the perfect hotel in Siracusa for your paradise vacation? I have mentioned a wide range of options, plus 1 amazing bonus of 5-star hotels in Siracusa, Italy. So, I am sure you will find something that fits your preferences and pockets in this article!
Honestly, all the hotels mentioned in this article are fantastic, and I would be more than happy to stay in any of them, but my 2 absolute favorites are:
- Algilà Ortigia Charme Hotel – that old-world vibe really won me over, it looks perfect, and the beach is right next to the hotel!
- Hotel Casale Milocca – this hotel has it all, the beach, the pool, and beautiful green gardens. Everything about this hotel says “relaxation.”
Which of these hotels was your favorite? Have you ever stayed in any of them? Let me know in the comments, and if you have any questions, ask away – I am here to help
Once you choose the hotel you like, book the hotel of your dreams before somebody else does!
Until the next one,
Pin it for later!
Pin it for later!